- Situated in Limpopo – a province with a very low infection rate (less than 10 and all recovered)
- On a big 5 game reserve with lots of open space and low human footprint
- Lovely sunny weather
- Intimate lodge sleeping 10 people maximum
- Units are private, single standing and a distance apart
- All units have private entrances/exits
- All units have windows and stack doors that can be opened for fresh air
- All units have private decks and plunge pools
- All rooms and common areas have sanitisers available for ease of mind
- All rooms have detailed information specifying health protocols
MEALS & MAIN LODGE AREA
- Main meals are plated and tables spaced according to WHO standards
- All drinks served to comply with strict protocols
- Furniture on outside deck area placed to allow appropriate distancing
- All staff receive ongoing training on safety and hygiene protocols
- Rooms are serviced with high hygiene and safety measures in place
- Staff’s temperatures and well-being are monitored on a daily basis and set protocols are in place should any staff show first signs of symptoms
- Staff all wear masks/visors in and around lodge areas
All guests can enjoy relaxing in their private units with
- private deck & plunge pool
- mini-bar stocked with guest’s preference
- complimentary coffee/tea station
- during meals when strict measures and appropriate distancing is maintained
- Guest and guides to wear a mask
- Cleaning and sanitising of the vehicle and all equipment are mandatory.
- Strict safety measures are in places to ensure the safety of guests and guides.
The accommodation at Raptor Retreat is some of the best the industry has to offer.
We offer early morning or late afternoon informative game drives.
We offer adventures for every taste, from full day safaris to a River Cruise along the Olifant's river.
Raptor Retreat is the perfect choice for couples seeking a serene getaway together to celebrate a special occasion.
Make your next holiday one to remember.